Make the switch to


Maximise your deductions. Minimise your risk.

  • Selling? How much Capital Gains Tax do I need to pay?

  • What is the best structure for the purchase my investment property?

  • How do I minimise tax?

  • Should I positively or negatively gear my investment property?

  • What can I claim at tax time?

  • Does my investment qualify for a Capital Allowance Report?

  • What documents do I need to prepare my tax return?


    • Western Sydney Office:

      Tomaree House, Suite 1,
      32-34 Ross Street
      North Parramatta NSW 2151

      Tel: 02 8833 4788
      Fax: 02 8833 4711